As I find myself drawing closer and closer to the end of my first year in college I, ironically enough, am feeling the same sort of worry and anxiety that marked my last weeks at home before coming here at the end of last Summer (Summer, not supper).
My return home will be a bittersweet. On the one hand a there is the comfort associated with returning to that which is familiar and on the other there is the terrible realization that I will be returning to the thrall of my parents. Consider yourself lucky for not knowing my mother and father. But really, I Kid I Kid. My parents aren't that bad but I do foresee the occasional fracass between my mother and I over laundry. Not to mention my father will be working me like a slave. Now I don't mean to sound like a bitchy Goth kid but I had to gripe. On the flip side I'll be going back where there is real food... Cajun Food.
Also of note I linked my boy Sam's web-blog over there to the right in the links section. I will be expanding my links in the coming weeks and if you want me to post you over there send me an e-mail. I will look into the possibility.
Onto the wacky world of news. Here is all the carnage that is fit to post:
Time Traveler Convention - doing my part to spread the word on this one. The theory is that you make a time travel event large and prominent enough that it will be recorded for years and years to come and attract temporal sightseers from the future. Along with exact time/quantum coordinates for any future time travelers to hone in on the event it will also, I am told, offer those from times distant some excellent parting gifts from our time.
SO that is what the Smeg Kingdom of Heaven is about. Trying to figure out why Christians were fighting Christians/Muslims/Jews was driving me nuts. Hoo-ah to Ridley Scott.
I am totally in love with the Series Firefly and when I heard Joss Whedon was hosting a special sneak preview in Austin, TX of the Firefly movie Serenity I nearly wet myself. Unfortunately the tickets sold out within 5 freaking minutes. Apparently it costs a virgin's soul to get one now.
If anyone wants to nominate me for this shady "Team 99" thing for Microsoft I would be much obliged and Corporate Fellatio, whether you know it or not, IS one of my hobbies.
My return home will be a bittersweet. On the one hand a there is the comfort associated with returning to that which is familiar and on the other there is the terrible realization that I will be returning to the thrall of my parents. Consider yourself lucky for not knowing my mother and father. But really, I Kid I Kid. My parents aren't that bad but I do foresee the occasional fracass between my mother and I over laundry. Not to mention my father will be working me like a slave. Now I don't mean to sound like a bitchy Goth kid but I had to gripe. On the flip side I'll be going back where there is real food... Cajun Food.
Also of note I linked my boy Sam's web-blog over there to the right in the links section. I will be expanding my links in the coming weeks and if you want me to post you over there send me an e-mail. I will look into the possibility.
Onto the wacky world of news. Here is all the carnage that is fit to post:
Time Traveler Convention - doing my part to spread the word on this one. The theory is that you make a time travel event large and prominent enough that it will be recorded for years and years to come and attract temporal sightseers from the future. Along with exact time/quantum coordinates for any future time travelers to hone in on the event it will also, I am told, offer those from times distant some excellent parting gifts from our time.
SO that is what the Smeg Kingdom of Heaven is about. Trying to figure out why Christians were fighting Christians/Muslims/Jews was driving me nuts. Hoo-ah to Ridley Scott.
I am totally in love with the Series Firefly and when I heard Joss Whedon was hosting a special sneak preview in Austin, TX of the Firefly movie Serenity I nearly wet myself. Unfortunately the tickets sold out within 5 freaking minutes. Apparently it costs a virgin's soul to get one now.
If anyone wants to nominate me for this shady "Team 99" thing for Microsoft I would be much obliged and Corporate Fellatio, whether you know it or not, IS one of my hobbies.


<< Home