Clouds of Fire

Big, bright, and full of hot air. My rants on life, and just a few on those things that annoy me. Welcome to Clouds of Fire.

5/04/2005

So my first pseudo-final was today -- philosophy. I call it that because while it is technically the last test on the last day of class, it is not during the finals week or "dead week" as we call it here in these parts. I don't mean to suggest I did well on it but the term "Shock and Awe" is not inappropriate.

My Dad is on nuclear meltdown it would seem as he is having all worlds of trouble trying to get some pictures scanned and sent through the internet. It is strange to me how something so simple for me can be such a challenge to others. I am sure there are others out there with these sort of feeling. Hell, I bet there are people that feel that way when they watch me do calculus.

Is anyone playing Guild wars? I'm hearing good things but I want some personal testimony.

I honestly can't tell if Sam Raimi is going down the toilet or trying to protect a movie franchise that he has very literally build from the ground up. In all honesty he has build the entire Comic book movie Genre from the ground up. If any man can carry the burden, it is probably him.

Ewwwww.

Google continues to do everything they possibly can to make my life easier. I want to have their baby.

You know, it takes quite a bit of hard work to put together this blog and sometimes while cruising around looking for funny things to link I run across stuff that is quite hilarious that I just can't think of any way to tie in with my own life. From time to time I'll dump that stuff here with an explanation of what I was looking for.

Try doing an image search on calculus sometime. This is some of the hilarious stuff I came up with:
The Best Example of Why I never made a Xanga that I have ever seen. This site makes my eyes want to bleed.
Microbes and You -- The title says enough. Apparently Calculus is a type of mouth disease. It certainly left a bad taste in my mouth (har har I jest verily).