Time for my "Cool ass Link of the Day"
This isn't the best article in the world but all of you nerds/geeks out there deserve a big pat on the back for what you go through. *Yoda Voice* A little ego boosting, deserve do you.
Why don't we make it a double.
Kinetic energy weapons are some scary shit. My friend ProtoNerd and I were discussing Rods from God the other day. It is strange how simple and almost poetic that weapon seems. It is just crazy that we are beginning to weaponize space. My high school calculus teacher was a Colonel in the air force. While he was there he developed cameras for the satellites in orbit and served at more than one hidden ICBM bunker here in the US. Whenever I used to talk about stuff like this with him he would just kinda smile and chuckle at me. I'm telling you that old man knew things.
This isn't the best article in the world but all of you nerds/geeks out there deserve a big pat on the back for what you go through. *Yoda Voice* A little ego boosting, deserve do you.
Why don't we make it a double.
Kinetic energy weapons are some scary shit. My friend ProtoNerd and I were discussing Rods from God the other day. It is strange how simple and almost poetic that weapon seems. It is just crazy that we are beginning to weaponize space. My high school calculus teacher was a Colonel in the air force. While he was there he developed cameras for the satellites in orbit and served at more than one hidden ICBM bunker here in the US. Whenever I used to talk about stuff like this with him he would just kinda smile and chuckle at me. I'm telling you that old man knew things.


<< Home