Ok so I lied... but that isn't the important part.
Occasionally I go cruising through thefacebook.com looking for nice looking ladies with good book lists. "Sure" you say; but it's true! I swear!
Anyway I run accross this lady. Sweet, Ender's Game and Shogun. If you can tell me who Hal Jordan is and you like Shogun my heart is your's forever.
Her boyfriend is none other than the "Jeet Jun Do Redneck". I will tell that story some other time kiddies. For now it is off to bed.
Occasionally I go cruising through thefacebook.com looking for nice looking ladies with good book lists. "Sure" you say; but it's true! I swear!
Anyway I run accross this lady. Sweet, Ender's Game and Shogun. If you can tell me who Hal Jordan is and you like Shogun my heart is your's forever.
Her boyfriend is none other than the "Jeet Jun Do Redneck". I will tell that story some other time kiddies. For now it is off to bed.


<< Home