So I am back at school. Feel free to give me a ring if you are a friend from Austin. If you are a friend from Lafayette please stay tuned to this space to see how things are going with me. I will probably be back around Louisiana sometime soon.
Allot of people moved off of the tenth floor this year but for the most part they are still in Contact. I got to hang out with BlackNeighbor and MexicanNeighbor a few days ago in their new pad. They are paying a hell of allot for the place but it is pretty nice.
TheRoomate did not return this year so enters ClosetNerd as my new roomie. I knew ClosetNerd last year (he lived right down the hall) but knowing someone and living with them are two very different animals. We are trying to find commong ground right now and I think it is going about as well as one could expect.
I need to go move my truck so I am signing off for now.
Allot of people moved off of the tenth floor this year but for the most part they are still in Contact. I got to hang out with BlackNeighbor and MexicanNeighbor a few days ago in their new pad. They are paying a hell of allot for the place but it is pretty nice.
TheRoomate did not return this year so enters ClosetNerd as my new roomie. I knew ClosetNerd last year (he lived right down the hall) but knowing someone and living with them are two very different animals. We are trying to find commong ground right now and I think it is going about as well as one could expect.
I need to go move my truck so I am signing off for now.


<< Home